Chemical Resistant Gloves, Unlined Lining, Black, PR 1
- Item # 3RZN2
- Mfr. Model # N-740
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E9177
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
MAPA® Chem-Ply™ neoprene gloves provide an effective chemical barrier for hands. Two-color, multilayer construction enhances safety—coral interior begins to show through when gloves need to be replaced. Flared cuff design allows increased air circulation and easy on/off. Z-pattern improves grip. 18"L gloves give full protection up to the elbow for work in deep tanks, vats, and other deep liquid applications. 30-mil thick.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Neoprene
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Thickness 30.00 mil
- Glove Length 18"
- Cuff Flat
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 9
- Color Black
- Standards NFPA 1992-1994
- Application Haz Mat/Chemical Spills, Metal Finishing, Transformer Rebuilding, Agricultural Chemicals, Chemical Processing, Grinding/Filing, Transmission Assembly, General Plant Maintenance, Petroleum Refining and Printing Industry
- Special Features Curved Finger, Contoured Palm Design, Z Pattern Grip, (2) Color Construction Provides A Visual Indicator of Glove Wear Through, Self Extinguishing, Flame Resistant
- Resists Acids, Aliphatic Solvents, Solvent Mixtures
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions