40.00 mil Neoprene Chemical Resistant Gloves, Unlined Lining, Black, Size 11, 1 PR
- Item # 3RZL4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N-540
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E8901
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
MAPA® Chem-Ply™ neoprene gloves provide an effective chemical barrier for hands. Two-color, multilayer construction enhances safety—coral interior begins to show through when gloves need to be replaced. Flared cuff design allows increased air circulation and easy on/off. Z-pattern improves grip. Longer gloves provide forearm protection. 40-mil thick.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Neoprene
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Thickness 40.00 mil
- Cuff Flat
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 11
- Color Black
- Standards NFPA 1992-1994
- Application Haz Mat/Chemical Spills, Metal Finishing, Transformer Rebuilding, Agricultural Chemicals, Chemical Processing, Grinding/Filing, Transmission Assembly, General Plant Maintenance, Petroleum Refining and Printing Industry
- Special Features Curved Finger, Contoured Palm Design, Z Pattern Grip, (2) Color Construction Provides A Visual Indicator of Glove Wear Through, Self Extinguishing, Flame Resistant
- Resists Acids,Aliphatic Solvents,Solvent Mixtures
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions