Chemical Resistant Gloves, Unlined Lining, Black, PR 1
- Item# 3RZL4
- Mfr. Model# N-540
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# E8901
- UNSPSC# 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Neoprene
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Thickness 40.00 mil
- Glove Length 14"
- Cuff Flat
- Lining Unlined
- Glove Size 11
- Color Black
- Standards NFPA 1992-1994
- Application Haz Mat/Chemical Spills, Metal Finishing, Transformer Rebuilding, Agricultural Chemicals, Chemical Processing, Grinding/Filing, Transmission Assembly, General Plant Maintenance, Petroleum Refining and Printing Industry
- Special Features Curved Finger, Contoured Palm Design, Z Pattern Grip, (2) Color Construction Provides A Visual Indicator of Glove Wear Through, Self Extinguishing, Flame Resistant
- Resists Acids, Aliphatic Solvents, Solvent Mixtures
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.