Chemical Resistant Gloves, Heavy Weight Thickness, Flock Lining, Black, PR 1
- Item# 33E990
- Mfr. Model# NS-450
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# E7797
- UNSPSC# 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Chemical Resistant Glove Material Natural Rubber Latex / Neoprene
- Glove Length Range 12-18"
- Glove Length 16"
- Cuff Flat
- Lining Flock
- Glove Size 10
- Color Black
- Standards CFR 21 Parts 170-199 Compliant for Food or Pharmaceutical Applications
- Application Food Processing, Meat and Poultry, Chemical Sampling, Commercial Housekeeping, Inspection, Metal Finishing, Chemical Processing, Automotive Painting, Degreasing, Plating, Bleaching, Leather Tanning, Commercial Pot Scrubbing, Janitorial, Maintenance
- Special Features Embossed Tight Pattern Diamond Grip, Curved Finger, Contoured Palm Design for Excellent Fit
- Resists Chemical
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.