Natural Rubber Latex Chemical Resistant Gloves, 45 mil Thickness, Knit Lining, Size 8, Blue, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Natural rubber latex coating on MAPA® Blue-Grip™ glove provides liquidproof chemical resistance with limited resistance to alcohols and ketones. Coating is firmly bonded to a reinforcing, heavy-duty, stretch-flex lining. Cotton knit lining offers comfort and insulation from heat and cold for limited directions. Glove resists abrasions, tears, cuts, and punctures. Curved finger and contoured palm design. Etched nonslip grip surface. Meets FDA regulations for food contact.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Finish Smooth
- Thickness 45 mil
- Length 12"
- Cuff Pinked
- Lining Knit
- Size 8
- Color Blue
- Supported / Unsupported Supported
- Standards Compliance with 21 CFR, Parts 170-199
- Application Food Processing, Handling Frozen Food, Hot Containers, Agricultural Chemicals, Glass Handling, Maintenance
- Resists Acids, Bases, Disinfectant, Ketonic Solvents and Detergents
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions