Left/Straight/Circles Offset Snip, 10", 18 Mild/18 Galvanized/20 Stainless Steel
- Item # 2CJY9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M2006
- Catalog Page # 816
- UNSPSC # 27111507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Metal Cutting Snip Product Grouping Metal Cutting Snips
- Item Offset Snip
- Cutting Action Left/Straight/Circles
- Nominal Tool Length 10"
- Overall Length 10"
- Cutting Length 1-1/4"
- Handle Color Red
- Metal Gauge 18 Mild/18 Galvanized/20 Stainless Steel
- Cutting Edge Serrated Top Blade
- Safety Latch Yes
- Handle Design Color Coded Molded Thermoplastic Grip
- Material Hot Drop Forged Blades w/Hardened Alloy Steel Jaws
- Features Molded thermoplastic grips, narrower grip opening accommodates large or small hands to maximize the powerful leverage of compound handle to head linkage, ambidextrous one hand operation latch, and a fast adjusting, long life pivot bolt with nylon locking nut and pressure washer.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2CJY5MALCO
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.