1/4" Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 14.4 Voltage, 1240 in.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item# 20JX63
- Mfr. Model# BTD130FW
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Voltage 14.4
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 2400
- Blows per Minute 0 to 3200
- Max. Torque 1240 in.-lb.
- Battery Capacity 1.3Ah
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Handle Type Comfort
- Battery Included (2) Mfr. No. 194066-1
- Battery Pack Replacement Mfr. No. 194066-1
- Features Variable Speed, LED Light
- Tool Length 5-3/4"
- Tool Weight 3.1 lb.
- Includes (2) Batteries, Charger, Case
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.