1/4" Cordless Impact Driver, 18.0 Voltage, 530 in.-lb. Max. Torque, Bare Tool
- Item # 5WFT7
- Mfr. Model # XLT01Z
- Catalog Page # 710
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Drivers
- Item Cordless Impact Driver
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Configuration Right Angle
- Max. Torque 530 in.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Series LXT(R)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor No
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 3000
- Max. No Load RPM 2000
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Clutch Style Impact
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN2
- Features LED Light
- Tool Length 15-1/4"
- Tool Weight 3.2 lb.
- Includes Tool Only
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4NNJ3MAKITA
List Price $538.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.