1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver, 18.0 Voltage, Bare Tool
- Item# 40K966
- Mfr. Model# XPH03Z
- Catalog Page# 867
- UNSPSC# 20111603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 400/0 to 2000
- Blows per Minute 0 to 6000/0 to 30,000
- Max. Torque 750 in.-lb.
- Max. Power Not Specified
- Battery Included No
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Tool Length 8-7/8"
- Tool Weight 5.1 lb.
- Clutch Style 16 Position Adjustable
- Handle Type T-Handle
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN2
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) Engineered To Provide Dust And Water Resistance For Operation In Various Harsh Conditions, 750 Inch Lbs Of Torque, 2 Speed Variable Speed, Led Light
- Includes Tool Only
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40K965MAKITA
Clearance Price $370.74 / each
Price $390.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.