Cordless Die Grinder Kit, 18V, 1/4 In.
- Item# 6MRR0
- Mfr. Model# XDG01
- Catalog Page# 868
- UNSPSC# 27112704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Die Grinder Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- No Load RPM 25,000
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Included (2) 4NNN2
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN2
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Features Built-in L.E.D., Protection Circuit With Over-Torque Control, Slide Switch, Overload Protector
- Tool Length 15-3/4"
- Tool Weight 4.4 lb.
- Includes (2) Lithium Ion Batteries, 30 Minute Rapid Charger, 1/4" Collet Cone, (2) Wrench, Contractor Bag
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.