Cordless Combination Kit, 18.0 Voltage, Number of Tools 9
- Item# 14F164
- Mfr. Model# XT902
- Catalog Page# 865
- UNSPSC# 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Combination Kit
- Voltage 18.0
- Number of Tools 9
- Tools Included Circular Saw, Cut Off Tool, Hammer Drill, Impact Driver, Impact Wrench, Light, Radio, Reciprocating Saw, SDS Rotary Hammer
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Hammer Drill 4MGW5
- SDS Rotary Hammer 4NNK2
- Impact Driver 4NNJ2
- Impact Wrench 4NNJ5
- Circular Saw 5WFT3
- Reciprocating Saw 14F061
- Cut Off Tool 5WFR1
- Light 4NNN7
- Radio 5WFR9
- Charger 4NNN4
- Battery Included (2) 4NNN2
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN2
- Carrying Case Contractor Bag
- Includes (2) Batteries, Charger, Case
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.