Cordless Circular Saw Kit, 12V
- Item# 6CFC5
- Mfr. Model# SH01W
- Catalog Page# 869
- UNSPSC# 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Circular Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 12.0
- Blade Dia. 3-3/8"
- Blade Side Right
- Bevel Adjustment 0 Degrees to 45 Degrees
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Cutting Depth @ 45 Degrees 5/8"
- Cutting Depth @ 90 Degrees 1"
- No Load RPM 1400
- Shoe Material Aluminum
- Arbor Hole 15mm
- Battery Included (2) 4NNN1
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN1
- Battery Capacity 1.5
- Features Cuts Plywood, MDF, Pegboard, Particleboard, Melamine, Drywall, Built In Dust Blower, Ergonomic Shape Fits
- Tool Length 11-3/4"
- Tool Weight 3.2 lb.
- Standards EPA
- Includes (2) Batteries, Charger, 3-3/8" 20T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.