6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saw, 18.0 Voltage, 3700 No Load RPM, Bare Tool
- Item # 5WFT2
- Mfr. Model # XSS01Z
- Catalog Page # 711
- UNSPSC # 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Circular Saw
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Blade Dia. 6-1/2"
- Blade Side Left
- Bevel Adjustment 0 Degrees to 45 Degrees
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Cutting Depth @ 45 Degrees 1-9/16"
- Cutting Depth @ 90 Degrees 2-1/4"
- No Load RPM 3700
- Shoe Material Aluminum
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Arbor Hole 5/8"
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN2
- Features Electric Brake, Built In LED, Unistrut(R) All Thread, Channel, Conduit, Pipe, Sheet Metal, Square Tubing, Steel, Rapid Optimum Charger
- Tool Length 13-5/8"
- Tool Weight 6.6 lb.
- Includes Tool Only
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.