1/4" Cordless Screwgun, 18.0 Voltage, Bare Tool
- Item # 5WFP9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XRF01Z
- Catalog Page # 710
- UNSPSC # 27112710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Screwguns
- Item Cordless Screwgun
- Autofeed Yes
- Chuck Size 1/4"
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Max. Torque Not Rated
- No Load RPM 0 to 4000
- Clutch Style Silent, Fine depth
- Series LXT(R)
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Brushless Motor No
- Handle Type D
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Battery Included No
- Features High Collated Screw Capacity Range 1-3/4" to 2-15/16", Makita Built (4) Pole Motor, Screw Guide, Rugged Aluminum Dust Proof Autofeed Housing, Integrated Autofeed Design, Reversible Belt Clip, LXT Lithium Ion Battery and Rapid Optimum Charger
- Tool Length 18-1/4"
- Tool Weight 5.2 lb.
- Includes Tool Belt Clip, (2) 7-1/8" Philips #2 Power Bits
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.