Cordless, Impact Wrench Combo Kit, 18VDC, 1250 ft.-lb. Breakaway Torque
- Item # 58ML73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XWT07Z XWT07Z + BL1840B-2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 18.47 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Makita cordless impact wrench delivers high torque impact power and is designed to fit impact-rated socket sets. It packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, and offers a powerful and convenient substitute for air-powered and AC wrenches.
- Item Impact Wrench Combo Kit
- Cordless Tool Kit Contents (2) Bare Tools, (2) Batteries
- Power Source Cordless
- Voltage 18VDC
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Breakaway Torque 1250 ft.-lb.
- Fastening Torque 780 ft.-lb.
- Free Speed 1800 rpm
- Max. Torque 780 ft.-lb.
- Power to Weight Ratio 154.3 ft.-lb./lb.
- Impact Rated Yes
- Impacts per Minute 1800 / 2000 / 2200
- Retainer Type Friction Ring
- Drive Size 3/4" Square
- Drive Style Standard
- Number of Batteries Included 2
- Battery Capacity (2) 4Ah
- Battery Model No. Mfr. No. BL1840B, 33RT43
- Battery Series LXT
- Charger Included No
- Case Included No
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Handle Material Rubber Over Mold
- Housing Material Steel
- Tool Style Full-Size
- Actuation Trigger
- Lock-Off Switch No
- Number of Speed Settings 3
- Reaction Bar No
- Wireless Tool Tracking No
- Built-In Light Yes
- Features Easy to Operate Forward/Reverse Switch, Electric Brake for Maximum Productivity, Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to Protect Against Overloading, Over-Discharging and Over-Heating
- Tool Brand Makita
- Series LXT
- Standards UL Listed
- Tool Weight 8.1 lb.
- Overall Length 9"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General