4-1/2" LXT® Cordless Angle Grinder Kit, 18.0 Voltage, 8500 No Load RPM, Battery Included
- Item # 39RY25
- Mfr. Model # XAG06MB
- Catalog Page # 712
- UNSPSC # 27112704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Angle Grinder Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Wheel Dia. 4-1/2"
- No Load RPM 8500
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Series LXT(R)
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Switch Type Trigger
- Lock-on No
- Lock-off No
- Tool Length 14-1/4"
- Battery Included (2) 33RT43
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Battery Pack Replacement 33RT43
- Battery Capacity 4.0Ah
- Spindle Thread Size 5/8"-11
- Tool Weight 5.6 lb.
- Features Automatic Speed Change
- Includes (2) Batteries, Charger, Cut-Off Wheel, Thin Cut-Off Wheel
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.