1/2" Square Impact Wrench, 18VDC Voltage, 325 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 52YX11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XWT04TX
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 15.9 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Makita cordless impact wrench delivers high torque impact power and is designed to fit impact-rated socket sets. It packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, and offers a powerful and convenient substitute for air-powered and AC wrenches. The battery provides long run time and quick charging for less downtime and increased productivity.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Wrenches
- Item Impact Wrench
- Drive Size 1/2" Square
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 325 ft.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18VDC
- Series LXT
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor No
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 2200
- Max. No Load RPM 1600
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Battery Capacity (2) 5Ah
- Tool Length 10-1/2"
- Tool Weight 7.5 lb.
- Battery Included 38XU33
- Battery Pack Replacement 38XU33
- Features Shock Absorbent Handle Protects Battery Housing for Extra Durability, Rocker Switch for Forward/Reverse Operation
- Includes (2) Batteries, Charger and Tool Bag
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General