1/2" Square Impact Wrench, 18VDC Voltage, 740 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Bare Tool
- Item # 48XT79
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XWT08Z
- Catalog Page # 686
- UNSPSC # 27112713
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 7.3 lbs.
Country of Origin Japan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Makita 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless High Torque 1/2" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench combines high torque with an extended run time and speed control for outstanding fastening performance. The efficient Makita brushless motor provides longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, while an electronic 3-speed power selection switch gives users more precise control for a wide range of applications.• Electronically controlled motor provides up to 50% longer run time per charge• Only 9"L
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Wrenches
- Item Impact Wrench
- Drive Size 1/2" Square
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 740 ft.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18VDC
- Series LXT
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 2200
- Max. No Load RPM 1800
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Battery Capacity 4Ah
- Tool Length 9"
- Tool Weight 7.9 lb.
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement Mfr. No. BL1840B
- Features Makita's Proprietary Hammer and Anvil Impact Mechanism are Manufactured using the Best Raw Materials with the Highest Quality Steel and Unique Heat Hardening Process for Maximum Fastening and Driving Power, Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls(TM)
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions