UV Handheld Light For NDT Inspection
- Item# 48K598
- Mfr. Model# ZB-100F
- Catalog Page# 3046
- UNSPSC# 41111802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This UV light is part of a 5-step process to help detect tiny cracks in any metal surface.
- Item UV Handheld Light
- Type NDT Inspection
- Voltage 110
- For Use With Dye Penetrant
- Application Designed For Use With Fluorescent Dye Penetrant And Magnetic Particle Inspection Processes, Covers Approximately 65 Square Feet
- Features 100 Watt UV Light, Lamp Cable Length 2.95 Metre, Fan Cooled, Generates And Emits Ultra Violet Light With A Wavelength Of 365 Nanometers, The Preferred Wavelength For Non-Testing (NDT) Inspection
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions