Remote Lift Magnet,RareEarth,600lb Cap
- Item # 29EZ41
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DLR0600
- Catalog Page # 1066
- UNSPSC # 24101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Remote Lift Magnet
- Magnet Activation On/Off Crane Activated
- Magnet Material Rare Earth
- Max. Rated Flat Capacity 600 lb.
- Overall Height 12-1/2"
- Overall Length 8-1/2"
- Overall Width 4"
- Magnet Height 4"
- Magnet Width 2-3/4"
- Magnet Length 6-1/2"
- Handle Length 3-1/2"
- Bail Opening Height 2-1/2"
- Bail Opening Width 3-1/4"
- Max. Heat Resistant Temp. 180 Degrees F (82 Degrees C)
- Features Remote Operated On/Off Rare Earth Permanent Magnet, Magnet Will Stay "on" if Battery Loses Power, Secondary Manual Release in Case of Battery Failure, Built in Safety-a Load Sensor and a 3-Button Power Off Sequence Prevent Accidental Release While Under load, Indicator Lights for Magnet Operational State and Battery Strength, Includes Two 12 Volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries and Charger, 3:1 Design Factor
- Standards ASME B30.20
- Footnotes Lifting Values for the DynamicLift(TM) Magnets are Stated at 33% of the Actual Value. We Recommend When Lifting Sheets Over 8", Use 20 or More Lifts on a Spreader Bar to Prevent Sheet Flexing, Sagging or Peel-off. Thin Material is Susceptible to Magnetic Blend Through, Resulting in Two Sheets Being Lifted at Once. The Item to be Lifted Must Cover the Entire Length and Width of the Magnetic Poles to Properly Engage and Release the Part.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.