Lifting Magnet, 9" H, 5" L
- Item # 53CV42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DL0150
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lifting Magnet
- Magnet Activation Locking On/Off Handle
- Magnet Material Rare Earth
- Max. Rated Flat Capacity 150 lb.
- Max. Rated Round Capacity 75 lb.
- Overall Height 9"
- Overall Length 5"
- Overall Width 2-1/2"
- Magnet Height 2-3/4"
- Magnet Width 2-1/2"
- Magnet Length 3"
- Handle Length 2-1/2"
- Bail Opening Height 2-1/4"
- Bail Opening Width 3"
- Max. Heat Resistant Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Features Stainless Steel Lift Lug
- Standards ASME B30.20 BTH-1 Design Category B Service Class 3
- Footnotes Lifting Magnets are Stated At 33% of The Maximum Lifting Value, When Lifting Sheets Plates Over (8) Feet Long, Use Two or Magnets On A Spreader Beam to Prevent Sheets From Flexing, Sagging or Peel Off, Thin Material Is Susceptible to Magnetic Bleed Through, Resulting In Two Sheets Being Lifted At Once, Round Item Lifting Values are Based on Ideal Conditions, Length, Wall Thickness, Diameter and Surface Condition Can All Effect The Magnets Performance
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.