Lifting Magnet, RareEarth, 600 lbCap, 7 In
- Item # 38V889
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VL0600
- Catalog Page # 1066
- UNSPSC # 24101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lifting Magnet
- Magnet Activation Locking On/Off Handle
- Magnet Material Rare Earth
- Max. Rated Flat Capacity 600 lb.
- Max. Rated Round Capacity 300 lb.
- Overall Height 6-1/2"
- Overall Length 7"
- Overall Width 5"
- Magnet Height 3-3/4"
- Magnet Width 5"
- Magnet Length 5-5/8"
- Handle Length 6"
- Bail Opening Height 2-1/4"
- Bail Opening Width 1-3/4"
- Max. Heat Resistant Temp. 180⁰F (82⁰C)
- Features Rare Earth Magnet with A Locking On/Off Handle, Test Load Feature with 1:1 Design Factor, Lifts Flat or Round Loads, Vertical Lift Capable Using The Optional Lift Lug Attachment, Embedded RFID Chip, Supports Custom Pole Shoes, Stationary Lift Lug, 3:1 Design Factor, Heat Resistant Up To 180 Degrees F 82 Degrees C, Conforms to Asme B30.20 Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.