Red Wheel Bearing Grease, 1 lb., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 43Y912
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MG620012
- Catalog Page # 898
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wheel Bearing Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Container Size 1 lb.
- Base Oil Mineral
- Grease Container Can
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Color Red
- Min. Operating Temp. -25 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 325 Degrees F
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Dropping Point 260 Degrees C
- Four-Ball Wear 0.55mm
- Specific Gravity 1.00
- Timken OK Load 50 lb.
- Application Bearings Operating Under Pressure and High Temperature, General Purpose Lubrication, Replacement for Several Conventional Greases, Hot and Cold Operating Temperatures, Resistance to Water and Water Washout
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.