Conventional 2-Cycle Engine Oil, 16 oz. Bottle, SAE Grade: Not Specified, Blue
- Item # 20RW77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MAG60140
- Catalog Page # 896
- UNSPSC # 15121501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 2-Cycle Engine Oil
- Base Oil - Engine and Motor Oils Conventional
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type - Engine and Motor Oils Bottle
- SAE Grade - Engine and Motor Oils Not Specified
- Viscosity Index 159
- Color Blue
- Temp. Range -53 Degrees to 329 Degrees F
- Pour Point -47 Degrees C
- Flash Point 329 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.8644 at 60 Degrees F
- Viscosity @ 40C 30.07
- Viscosity @ 100C 6.15
- Application Marine
- For Use With Liquid Cooled 2-Cycle Engines
- Standards NMMA TCW-3, JASO FB, API TC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.