Wireless Lighting Dimmer, Rocker, Incandescent, Halogen or Magnetic Low-Voltage Lamp Type, Single Po
- Item # 25L189
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MRF2-600M-WH
- Catalog Page # 486
- UNSPSC # 39121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wireless Lighting Dimmer
- Light Technology Halogen, Incandescent
- Switch Type - Motion Sensing and Dimming 1-Pole, 3-Way, 4-Way
- Switch Style - Motion Sensing and Dimming Rocker, Push Button
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 600W (Halogen, Incandescent)
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Number of Gangs 1
- Wall Plate Not Included
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Wireless RF, 900.0 MHz
- Description/Special Features On A Single Tap, Lights Fade Up or Down, On A Double-Tap, Lights Go to Full On, When On, Press and Hold to Engage 20-Second Fade to Off, Light Levels Can Be Fine Tuned By Pressing and Holding the Dimming Rocker Until the Desired Light Level is Reached
- Includes Wire Nuts
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, FCC, Industry Canada
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.