Push Button Wireless Lighting Dimmer, Halogen, Incandescent Light Technology, 1-Pole, Multilocation
- Item # 25L189
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MRF2-600M-WH
- Catalog Page # 471
- UNSPSC # 39121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Wireless Lighting Dimmer
- Switch Type - Motion Sensing and Dimming 1-Pole, Multilocation
- Light Technology Halogen, Incandescent
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Wireless RF, 434.0 MHz
- Switch Style - Motion Sensing and Dimming Push Button
- Number of Gangs 1
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 600W (Halogen, Incandescent)
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Description/Special Features On A Single Tap, Lights Fade Up or Down, On A Double-Tap, Lights Go to Full On, When On, Press and Hold to Engage 20-Second Fade to Off, Light Levels Can Be Fine Tuned By Pressing and Holding the Dimming Rocker Until the Desired Light Level is Reached
- Wall Plate Not Included
- Includes Wire Nuts
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, FCC, Industry Canada
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 25L190MAESTRO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.