Vacancy Sensor, Sensor Type: Passive Infrared, Installation Type: Switch Box, 900 sq. ft. Coverage
- Item# 36N231
- Mfr. Model# MS-VPS6M2-DV-IV
- Catalog Page# 553
- UNSPSC# 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Vacancy Sensor
- Sensor Type Passive Infrared
- Coverage 900 sq. ft.
- Installation Type Switch Box
- Viewing Angle 180 Degrees
- Timer Range 1, 5, 15, 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustable
- Watts @ 120V 150W for LED/CFL
- Watts @ 277V 1650
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- For Use With Incandescent, Halogen, MLV, ELV, CFL, LED, Magnetic Fluorescent, and Electronic Fluorescent
- Color Ivory
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
- Description/Special Features Single-Pole/Multi-Location, Manual-On/Auto-Off, No Neutral Required, High-Low Sensitivity Adjustment, Crush/Tamper Resistant Lens
- Includes Wire Nuts
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 36N230LUTRON
Price $74.45 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.