Push Button Lighting Dimmer, CFL, Halogen, Incandescent, LED Light Technology
- Item # 25L187
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MACL-153M-IV
- Catalog Page # 466
- UNSPSC # 39121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Lighting Dimmer
- Switch Type - Motion Sensing and Dimming 1-Pole, 3-Way, Multilocation
- Light Technology CFL, Halogen, Incandescent, LED
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Switch Style - Motion Sensing and Dimming Push Button
- Number of Gangs 1
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 150W (CFL, LED), 600W (Halogen, Incandescent)
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming Ivory
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Description/Special Features Tap On to Favorite Level, Tap Off, Tap Twice for Full On, LEDs Indicate Light Level
- Wall Plate Not Included
- Includes Wire Nuts
- Standards UL, CSA, NOM
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 25L186MAESTRO
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.