Vertical Open Tank Single Point Liquid Level Switch, Selectable, Stainless Steel, 1/2"-13
- Item # 5DYD7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M5602-9568
- Catalog Page # 2670
- UNSPSC # 39121531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This switch mounts on the top and bottom surfaces of a tank or vessel to actuate High/Low alarms or controls for motor starters, contactors, solenoids, and relays. The encapsulated, dependable, magnetically coupled dry reed switch is designed to deliver more than 5 million switching cycles at rated electrical load.
- Item Single Point Liquid Level Switch
- Switch Function Selectable
- Mounting Vertical Open Tank
- Tank Connection Size 1/2"-13
- Max. Pressure 200 psi
- VA Rating 25
- Operating Temp. Range 392 Degrees F Max.
- Overall Length 11.00"
- Float Material Stainless Steel
- Float Length 2.00"
- Float Dia. 2.00"
- Stem Material Stainless Steel
- Stem Length 9.37"
- Contact Form SPDT
- Max. Current 0.28A
- Max. Voltage 120VAC
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Conduit Size 1/2"
- Electrical Connections 22 ga. PTFE Coated 24" Leads
- Float Specific Gravity 0.66
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions