Pressure Level Sensor, Hydrostatic
- Item# 5DYF3
- Mfr. Model# MAD4500 L 00100 P 4 X 1 065
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121531
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Hydrostatic Pressure Sensors• Output signal: 4 to 20mA Cable length: 50 ft. Operating temp.: -40° to 185°F TC span: ±1.5% of FSSubmersible pressure sensors are ideal for indoor/outdoor level monitoring. Stainless steel stem. Typical applications include groundwater level depth measurement, earthen and concrete dams, liquid tanks, gasoline and diesel fuel tanks, irrigation, and wastewater canals.Approved to UL/C-UL 913 (CSA 157) Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C and D. CSA Certified and UL Listed.Note: Intrinsically safe installations require approved barriers.
- Item Pressure Level Sensor
- Pressure Range 0 to 100 psi
- Power Required 10 to 28VDC
- Cable Length 50 ft.
- Output 4 to 20 mA DC
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Standards UL, CSA
- Sensor Length 5.62"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.