Single Gas Detector, Cl2, Black, LCD
- Item # 443V23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MP100-CL2-10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type Cl2
- Detects Chlorine
- Sensor Range 0 to 10 ppm
- Resolution 0.1 ppm
- Housing Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium
- Battery Life 2 yr.
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 3-15/32"
- Width 2-7/16"
- Depth 1-19/64"
- Standards Compliant with EMC, 2004/108/EC, UL/cUL, Class I, Group A, B, C, D, Class II, Group E,F,G, Class III, T
- Features Rugged Shell Material, TWA and STEL Alarms, (6) Red Flashing LED, Event Logging, Password Protected, Two-Point Field Calibration
- Includes Calibration Cap and Tubing
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: China.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.