Gas Detector,CO,LED,0 to 200 ppm
- Item # 36CF92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CM-6
- Catalog Page # 640
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gas Detector, Controller, Transducer
- Gas Type CO
- Number of Channels 2
- Sensor Range 0 to 200 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible and Visual
- Display LED
- Status Indicator Yes
- Features Powered by Low Voltage, ETL Listed, Supervised System Design, Detector Problem Will Cause the Fan and Alarm Relay to Activate, 7 Year Life, End of Life Indication, Digital Readout Display, Internal Buzzer, Onboard Relays (2), 4-20mA Transduced current loop
- Connection Plugs/Terminals
- For Use With Stand Alone, Macurco(TM) 36CF90 Control Panel, Macurco(TM) 48GT51 Addressable Control Panel, Macurco(TM) 48GT52 Addressable Adapter, Building Automation Systems, Fire Alarm Panels, Burglary Alarm Panels
- Power Required 12 to 24VAC or 12 to 32VDC
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 4"
- Depth 2-1/8"
- Color Gray
- Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 125 Degrees F (-18 Degrees to 52 Degrees C)
- Standards ETL Listed to UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.