Voltage Sensing Relay, 120VAC, 15A @ 240V, 5 Pins, Mounting: DIN Rail, SPDT
- Item # 23NV46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VWKE120A
- Catalog Page # 221
- UNSPSC # 39121517
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.16 lbs.
Country of Origin Czech Republic Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Macromatic Voltage Monitor Relay is engineered to help protect equipment operating at 120V AC single-phase within an upper and lower range against equipment burnout and brownout conditions. As long as the monitored voltage remains between the adjustable Over Voltage and Under Voltage settings, the internal relay stays energized. If the monitored voltage falls outside this range, the relay will drop-out. LEDs provide indication of status. An adjustable trip delay of 0.1-10s provides additional flexibility in product setup. This product has a compact 17.5mm enclosure which snaps on to 35mm DIN rail. This conserves space and reduces installation time, which saves money.
- Item - Relay Voltage Sensing Relay
- Input or Control Voltage 120VAC
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 15A @ 240V
- DC Contact Rating - Relay 15A @ 24V
- Number of Pins - Relay 5
- Mounting - Relay DIN Rail
- Contact Form - Relay SPDT
- Pick Up Range 80 to 150VAC
- Drop-Out Range 30% to 95%
- Trip Delay 0.1 to 10 sec.
- Body Height - Relay 2.52"
- Body Width - Relay 3.54"
- Body Depth - Relay 0.69"
- Overall Height - Relay 2.52"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions