Phase Monitor Relay, 480 to 600VAC, 10A @ 277V, 10A @ 30V, 12 Pins, DPDT
- Item # 45LU86
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PMD575
- Catalog Page # 221
- UNSPSC # 39121517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Relay Phase Monitor Relay
- Input or Control Voltage 480 to 600VAC
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 10A @ 277V
- DC Contact Rating - Relay 10A @ 30V
- Number of Pins - Relay 12
- Mounting - Relay DIN Rail
- Contact Form - Relay DPDT
- Over Voltage Fixed 110% of Line Voltage Setting
- Under Voltage 432 to 540VAC
- Phase Loss Sensitivity Yes
- Phase Loss Time Delay Fixed 0.1 sec.
- Phase Reversal Yes
- Phase Reversal Time Delay Fixed 0.1 sec.
- Phase Unbalance Adjustable 2 to 10%
- Phase Unbalance Time Delay Adjustable 0.3 to 30.0 sec.
- Restart Auto, Manual
- Restart Time Delay Adjustable 1.0 to 300.0 sec.
- Body Height - Relay 3.50"
- Body Width - Relay 2.10"
- Body Depth - Relay 2.20"
- Overall Height - Relay 2.40"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.