Low Profile Strobe Light,Amber,Flashing
- Item # 5LNF6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6650A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Profile Strobe Light
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Strobe Light
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Flashing
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Standards SAE J1318 Class II, CE, e
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting Flash Tube
- Power Source - Vehicle Lighting 12 to 24VDC
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 6-19/32"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 6-19/32"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 7-3/4"
- Diameter - Vehicle Lighting 6-1/2"
- Features Reverse Polarity, Voltage Spike and Surge Protection
- Flashes per Minute 65 Double or 60 Quad
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Design Round, Twist-Off
- Light Output 8 Joules Double, 13 Joules Quad
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Drawn 2.1A
- Watts 25.2
- Includes Wiring Harness, Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.