Low Carbon Flat Stock,10In Wx24In L
- Item # 33D319
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LC58104
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31231116
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Vacuum-degassed carbon steel is often used for applications as backup plate, stripper plates, machine parts, and punch pads. Made from fine grain, it can be easily machined, provides excellent weldability, and is used as a case hardening material for fixtures, cams, jigs, and patterns. All ends of ground flat stock are precisely cut.
- Item Low Carbon Flat Stock
- Material Steel
- Width 10"
- Thickness 5/8"
- Finish RMS 45 Max
- Length 24"
- Length Tolerance +.1875"/.375"
- Hardness Scale 168 BHN Max
- Grade Low Carbon
- Standards N/A
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?