- Item # 3KZ09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RT45
- Catalog Page # 121
- UNSPSC # 26111533
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 16.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Elastomeric Tensioner
- ANSI Chain Size 80, 100, 120,160, 180, 200
- Flat Belt Width (In.) 5, 6
- Mounting Hole (In.) 13/16
- Mounting Hole (Metric) M20 x 50
- Idler Bolt (In.) 3/4-10 x 6
- Temp. Range (F) -40 to 180
- Normal 10 Deg. Force (Lb.) 112.5
- Hard 10 Degree Force (Lb.) 140.5
- 10 Deg. Normal Dim. S (In.) 1.54
- Hard 20 Degree Force (Lb.) 365.6
- Normal 20 Deg. Force (Lb.) 292.5
- 20 Degree Dim. S (In.) 3.07
- Hard 30 Degree Force (Lb.) 730.7
- Normal 30 Deg. Force (Lb.) 584.5
- 30 Degree Dim. S (In.) 4.41
- Tensioning Arm Deflects Up to 30 Degrees Either Side of its Neutral Position Allowing a Pretension Force that Self-adjusts an Idler to Everyday Elongation of Chain or Belt while Dampening Vibration in the Drive
- Insert Four Rubber, Inside Base Isolate Tensioning Arm from Contact with Base and Provide Continuous Resistance
- Function Eliminates Slap and Vibration while Minimizing Drive, Bearing and Shaft Wear, Keep Chain and Belts Taut Preventing Uneven Drive Surges and Power Losses
- Application For Chain and Belt Tensioning, Pressing and Cushioning
- Includes Mounting Bolt and Idler Bolt
- Dimension D (In.) 4.53
- Dimension E (In.) 7.87
- Dimension G (In.) 0.47
- Dimension L (In.) 10.24
- Dimension N (In.) 3.15
- Dimension J1(In.) 8.86
- Dimension J2 (In.) 7.09
- Dimension K (In.) 2.76
- Dimension T (In.) 0.81
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions