LED Parking Garage Light, Voltage 120-277, Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Item # 39UR39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PGX LED P1 40K T5M MVOLT PM DWHXD
- Catalog Page # 458
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Parking Garage Light
- Voltage 120-277
- Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Housing Color White
- Width 16"
- Height 8"
- Standards CSA Certified to U.S. and Canadian Standard
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- CRI 70
- Light Distribution Medium
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Watts 47
- LED Replacement For 175W HPS/MH
- Lumens 3830
- Lumens Per Watt 113.0
- Color Temperature 4000K
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)(R) Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC)(R) Listed.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.