General Purpose Floodlight, Lamp Watts - Fixtures 2.5, Max. Fixture Wattage 400.0
- Item # 3JXA6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TFL 400M RA2 TB SCWA PER LPI
- Catalog Page # 459
- UNSPSC # 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Floodlights General Purpose Floodlight
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 2.5
- Max. Fixture Wattage 400.0
- Mounting Type - Floodlights Yoke
- Fixture Rated Life 5000 hr.
- Fixture Housing Color Bronze
- Lighting Technology Halogen
- Sensor Type - Fixtures No Sensor Included
- Number of Heads 1
- Number of Sensors 0
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Height 16-1/8"
- Fixture Length 15-3/4"
- Fixture Width 6-1/8"
- Coverage 42 sq. ft.
- Description/Special Features Pulse Start, Photocell Socket, Wet Location
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- IP Rating - Fixtures 65
- Lamp Included Yes
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Metal Halide
- Light Distribution Medium Flood
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Fixture Mounting Location Universal
- Series TFL
- Socket Type Mogul
- Solar Powered No
- Standards UL Listed, Meets Efficiency Standards for EISA Regulations
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. MVR400/HOR/PA
- Viewing Angle Mounted
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Included
- Mounting Steel Yoke
- Lamp Type Metal Halide
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Housing Finish Bronze
- Fixture Wattage 400
- Voltage 120 to 277V
- Height 16-1/8"
- Width 15-3/4"
- Depth 6-1/8"
- IP Rating 65
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.