General Purpose Floodlight, Lamp Watts - Fixtures 2.0, Max. Fixture Wattage 150.0
- Item # 3GA99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F150SL 120
- Catalog Page # 459
- UNSPSC # 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Floodlights General Purpose Floodlight
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 2.0
- Max. Fixture Wattage 150.0
- Mounting Type - Floodlights Knuckle
- Fixture Rated Life 5000 hr.
- Fixture Housing Color Dark Bronze
- Lighting Technology Halogen
- Sensor Type - Fixtures No Sensor Included
- Number of Heads 1
- Number of Sensors 0
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Height 6-1/2"
- Fixture Length 8-7/8"
- Fixture Width 6-1/8"
- Coverage 36 sq. ft.
- Description/Special Features Wet Location
- Fixture Voltage 120
- IP Rating - Fixtures 65
- Lamp Included Yes
- Lamp Type - Fixtures High Pressure Sodium
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Fixture Mounting Location Universal
- Series F150
- Socket Type Medium
- Solar Powered No
- Standards UL Listed
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. LU150/MED/ECO
- Viewing Angle Mounted
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Included
- Mounting Threaded Knuckle
- Lamp Type High Pressure Sodium
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Fixture Wattage 150
- Voltage 120V
- Height 6-1/2"
- Width 8-7/8"
- Depth 6-1/8"
- IP Rating 65
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5MM45LUMAPRO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.