Traditional Surface Mount Fixture, Wraparound Light, 98" × 8-1/8", T8
- Item # 3YA24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DMW 2 96T8 MVOLT GEB10IS WWGR
- Catalog Page # 439
- UNSPSC # 39111501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 25.1 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This fluorescent light fixture is designed for wet or dusty locations. It helps to prevent entry of airborne contaminants. The impact-resistant acrylic diffuser is also secured to housing with cam latches for a positive seal. Suitable for use in fabrication and machining areas, welding, grinding, or any nonhazardous environments.
- Item - Decorative and Surface Mount Fixtures Traditional Surface Mount Fixture
- Fixture Type - Decorative and Surface Mount Fixtures Wraparound Light
- Nominal Length 98"
- Nominal Width 8-1/8"
- Nominal Height 5-5/8"
- Max. Fixture Wattage 3.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 59.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Dimmable No
- Lighting Technology Fluorescent
- Emergency Battery Backup No
- IP Rating 65
- Lamp Type - Fixtures T8
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Ballast Type Electronic Instant Start
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Housing Finish Gloss, Unfinished
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 38L993
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Mounting Surface or Suspension
- Standards CSA, CSA Wet Location, UL Wet Location
- Series DMW
- Description/Special Features Commercial/Industrial
- Item Dust Resistant Fixture
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions