36W Fluorescent Magnetic Temporary Job Site Light, Blue, 2300 Lumens
- Item # 3JYT5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3JYT5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Type - Job Site Lighting Magnetic
- Power Source - Job Site Lighting Corded (AC)
- Lumens 2300
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Cord Length - Job Site Lighting 25 ft.
- Max. Extension Height 1-3/4"
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Light Distribution - Job Site Lighting Flood
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 36
- Color Blue
- Item - Job Site Lighting Temporary Job Site Light
- Lamp Included No
- NEC Cord Designation SJTOW
- Gauge/Conductor 16/3
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Replacement Lamp Mfr. No. NEF-F18T830CW
- Includes (2) Detachable Mounting Magnets, Ratcheting Hook On Cap
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 52YK81LUMAPRO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.