LARSON ELECTRONICS LLC
Hazardous Lighting Fixtures, Pendant
- Item # 39UR83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HAL-CRNM-LED7W-HV-PND-56K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111902
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures
- Fixture Type Hazardous Location
- Lamp Type LED
- Lamp Quantity 1
- Bulb Designation A19
- Lamp Watts 10
- Fixture Wattage 10
- Voltage 120/277VAC
- Description/Special Features Non-Corrosive Class 1 Div 2, 50,000 hr. LED Life
- Lamp Included Yes
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Housing Material Non-Metallic Polymer
- Housing Finish Gray
- Lens Material Tempered Glass
- Finish Gray
- Mounting Pendant
- Length 4-1/2"
- Height 9-59/64"
- Includes Lamp Guard
- Width 4-1/2"
- Standards Class I, Div 2, Groups A,B,C,D, UL 844: Class I Div 2 Hazardous Location, UL 595: Marine Outside Type, UL Listed to CSA 22.2.137, NEMA 4X, UL 94-V-O Standars for Flame Retardancy, USCG Accepted, CSA Approved New York City Department of Buildings Approved Material Meets, UL 94-V-0 Standards for Flame Retardancy, ETL Listings, CSA Standard for Luminaires, UL 1598A, UL for Safety Supplement Requirements for Luminaires for Installation on Marine Vessels
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions