LARSON ELECTRONICS LLC
LED Surface Mount Fixture, Lighting Technology LED, Nominal Length 42-29/32"
- Item # 39UR84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EPL-IBM-FA-3X150LED-RT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111902
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 212.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item - Decorative and Surface Mount Fixtures LED Surface Mount Fixture
- Fixture Type - Decorative and Surface Mount Fixtures Explosion Proof Pendant
- Nominal Length 42-29/32"
- Nominal Width 16-46/64"
- Nominal Height 23-17/64"
- Max. Fixture Wattage 450.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 450.0
- Fixture Voltage 100/277
- Lumens 52,500
- Color Temperature 5000K
- Color Rendering Index 75.0
- Dimmable No
- Lumens Per Watt 166.7
- Lighting Technology LED
- Emergency Battery Backup No
- IP Rating 67
- Number of Light Bars 0
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Light Color Daylight
- Fixture Rated Life 60,000 hr.
- Fixture Housing Color Gray
- Fixture Housing Material Aluminum
- Fixture Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 85 Degrees C
- Fixture Warranty 5 yr.
- Includes Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- Standards Listed for United States and Canada, Class I, Div 1 and 2, Groups C,D, Class II, Div 1 and 2, Groups E,F,G, Class III, Div 1 and 2, UL 844 Ed. 13, UL 1598 Marine Type, Certified to C22.2 No. 137 Rev 2009, Certified to C22.2 No. 250.0, Paint Spray Booth App
- Item Explosion Proof Lighting Fixture
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions