Pipette Washer/Dryer, 230V, 1A, SS
- Item # 39GA83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4612030
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41103202
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 84.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The ScrubAir Pipette Washer/Dryer uses water, detergent, and compressed air to wash, rinse, and dry volumetric pipettes. Water and detergent are directly injected into the pipettes, then compressed air is introduced into the water line producing a percolating action that scrubs the interior walls. The water is then propelled out the top of the pipettes, washing the exterior of the pipettes as it cascades down. After washing and rinsing, the ScrubAir dries the pipettes in 2 to 8 hours. No separate oven is required. It requires as little as 3.25 hours to wash, rinse, and dry as many as 60 pipettes, compared to 23 hours or more with traditional methods. Depending on bulb and stem diameters, up to 60 small or 12 large pipettes may be washed at one time.
- Item Pipette Washer/Dryer
- Voltage 230
- Amps 1
- Phase Single
- Drying System Direct-Injection Compressed Air into Pipettes
- Interior Clearance 25"
- Rinse Temp. 60 Degrees C (140 Degrees F)
- Water Used 12.5L
- Includes Pipette Holder and Back Splash, Acrylic Cover, 6 Ft. Feedwater Quick-Connect Coupling Inlet/Drain Hose, Rear-Mounted Polyethylene Air Source Tube, 1/8" Oz. Dispense Pump
- Height 37.7"
- Width 14.8"
- Depth 18.6"
- Construction 304 Stainless Steel
- Features LCD Display, 3 Factory-Set Cycle Programs, Display Alerts, User-Set Delayed Start
- Standards UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 6 1010.1, CE Conformity Marking
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions