Fume Hood, 60 In, 230V
- Item # 39P133
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 100500021
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41103502
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 420.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Protector® XStream® laboratory hood is engineered to contain fumes and produce horizontal airflow, which reduces the tendencies for turbulence. The innovative and aerodynamic designs of the sash handle, air foil, upper dilution air supply and rear downflow baffle work in concert to produce horizontal airflow patterns that significantly reduce concentrations of chemical contaminants throughout the work area, particularly near the operator’s breathing zone and at the work surface. Depending on sash position, tendencies for air turbulence, vortexing and “the roll” frequently observed during traditional fume hood smoke tests are virtually eliminated.
- Item Fume Hood
- Mount Benchtop
- Air Flow By-Pass
- Voltage 208-230V
- Hz 50/60
- Phase 1
- Amps AC 5
- Height 59"
- Width 60"
- Depth 31-3/4"
- Length 31-3/4"
- Finish Powder-Coated Steel
- Color Glacier White
- Includes (2) Pre-Plumbed Service Fixtures, 1-Piece Molded Fiberglass Liner, Prewired T8 LED Lighting, ADA-Compliant Light and Blower Switches
- Series Protector Premier
- Agency Compliance ADA; CFR 29, Part 1910; SEFA 1; NFPA 45; ASTM E84-09C; ASHRAE 110; ANSI Z9.5; UL 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1; UL 1805; CE Conformity Marking (230V models); SEFA 8
- For Use With General Chemistry
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions