32 oz. Spray Bottle, Unscented Liquid, 12 PK
- Item # 45CC91
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 19200-78915
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131827
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Mold Killers and Mildew Removers
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Plastic
- Cleaner Container Size 32 oz.
- Cleaner Container Type Spray Bottle
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Primary Chemical None
- Fragrance Unscented
- Color Straw
- Recommended Dilution Ready To Use
- Application Method Trigger Spray
- Standards Compliant with CA Prop. 65; Compliant with the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) limits, including California; Fully registered with the Federal EPA and each of the 50 State EPA agencies (and the District of Columbia); Compliant with TSCA regulations; Compliant with all various state phosphate regulations
- Flash Point 199.9 Degrees F
- Chemical Series No Series
- Case Quantity 12
- Contains Sodium Hypochlorite
- Item Mold Mildew Remover
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.