Disinfectant, 19 oz. Aerosol Can, Original Liquid, Ready to Use, 12 PK
- Item # 3WU88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # REC 04650
- Catalog Page # 1511
- UNSPSC # 47131803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Disinfectants and Sanitizers Disinfectant
- Primary Chemical None
- Cleaner Container Type Aerosol Can
- Cleaner Container Size 19 oz.
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Fragrance Original
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Standards CA Prop. 65, VOC, Fully registered with the Federal EPA and each of the 50 State EPA agencies (and the District of Columbia); Compliant with TSCA regulations; Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards; Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants; NSF Classification D1
- Effective to Remove No Efficacy
- Chemical Series No Series
- Contains Alkyl (50% C14, Ethanol, 10% C16) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate, 40% C12
- Item Disinfectant Spray
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1XEH4LYSOL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.