Personal Protection, Danger, Polyester, 14" x 10", Adhesive Surface, Not Retroreflective
- Item # 456U47
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LCU4-0718-ED_10x14
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55121704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Danger Sign
- Height 14"
- Width 10"
- Thickness 0.004"
- Sign Material Polyester
- Sign Mounting Style Adhesive Surface
- Header Danger
- Header Legend Color White
- Header Background Color Black, Red
- Legend Asbestos Cancer And Lung Disease Hazard Authorized Personnel Only Respirators And Protective Clothing are Required In This Area
- Sign Legend Color Black
- Sign Background Color White
- Printed Language English
- Sign Shape Rectangle
- Legend Style Text
- Glow-in-the-Dark No
- Double-Sided No
- Retroreflective Grade Not Retroreflective
- UV Resistant Yes
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- ANSI Compliant Yes
- OSHA Compliant Yes
- Standards ANSI Z53.1-1967; ANSI Z535-2006; OSHA 1910.145
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain PVC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.