Centrifuge w/Rotor, Bench, 8 x 3mL/15mL
- Item # 32EZ31
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E8C-U8AV-1503
- Catalog Page # 650
- UNSPSC # 40161701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Centrifuges Centrifuge with Rotor
- Type - Centrifuge Benchtop
- Refrigerated No
- Capacity - Lab Equipment 8 x 3mL, 8 x 15mL
- Max. Speed - Lab Equipment 3500 rpm
- Lab Rotor Type Angled
- Speed Control - Centrifuges Variable
- Programmable No
- Display Analog
- Adapters Included - Centrifuges (8) 4mL, (8) 15mL
- Lab Rotor Material Plastic
- Rotor Dia. 11"
- Overall Depth 14.5"
- Overall Height 9.5"
- Overall Width 11"
- Color Black
- Maximum RCF 1534 x g
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR (dB) Less Than 65dB
- Temp. Range (C) -9 Degrees to 40 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 104 Degrees
- Maximum Test Tube Size 15mL
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Amps 6
- Voltage 90/240VAC
- Hz 60
- Material ABS
- Standards FDA
- Includes Power Cord, Large Tube Sleeves, Small Tube Sleeves
- For Use With Blood/Urine/Fluids
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.