Wall Switch Box Hard Wired Occupancy Sensor, 900 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, Ivory
- Item # 22LU21
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MSCL-OP153M-IV
- Catalog Page # 467
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 900 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming Ivory
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 1 min., 5 min., 15 min., 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Adjustable
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 180 Degrees
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor 4 ft.
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 150W (CFL, LED), 600W (Halogen, Incandescent)
- Light Technology CFL, Halogen, Incandescent, LED
- Description/Special Features Auto-On/Auto-Off or Manual-On/Auto-Off, Line Voltage 2-Wire Dimming
- Standards UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Requirements, Title 20/24 Certified Lighting Control Device
- Includes Mounting Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.