Occupancy Sensor, Sensor Type: Passive Infrared, Installation Type: Switch Box, 900 sq. ft. Coverage
- Item # 22LU20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MSCL-OP153M-WH
- Catalog Page # 482
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Occupancy Sensor
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 900 sq. ft.
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 180 Degrees
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 1 min., 5 min., 15 min., 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Adjustable
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 500W (CFL, Halogen, Incandescent, LED)
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120VAC
- Light Technology CFL, Halogen, Incandescent, LED
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Description/Special Features Auto-On/Auto-Off or Manual-On/Auto-Off, Line Voltage 2-Wire Dimming
- For Use With Incandescent, Halogen, CFL and LED Lighting Loads
- Standards UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Requirements, Title 20/24 Certified Lighting Control Device
- Includes Mounting Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.